Wednesday, May 7, 2025

Oh Miss Manners


As I'm typing this, I'm not feeling great to be honest and perhaps it might be a better thing to rest but I'll get that done in a few minutes as this blog doesn't write itself unfortunately.

I did talk on Monday on the other blog a bit about what bugs me about some folks ideas around how as a girl you *should* look and that so I don't really want to repeat but in essence I'm a modern more free spirited  girl who doesn't see why the question should be "And can I do this as a Girl" or "Is that okay for girls?".

We've all moved on from that gender divided nonsense cos we're just girls, being girls. End of.

I did see last weeks post seemed to generate a lot of reads and yes comments - why doesn't that surprise me? - but that's just a posted routed in reality of a real life experience not a fantasy and I like reality to be routed in just that.

I don't mind writing about such events tastefully but they're not going to be every week  or even every month so I'll  continue to write about other things often around emotions and feelings here I think as I prefer to work "from the heart" and less to expectation.

BFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment