Saturday, July 11, 2015

Adult little girl and being girlie

When you look at some of this stuff around how I behave it's about how I've felt and do feel about me as much is it is about getting completely on the wrong track when it comes to how I see my position amongst people at times being very self centred.
Having the confidence to express how you feel not just in words but also in how you present such as your dress and for it to be respected is very important. As a feminine girl, it matters to me that I express this side of me, being more open about as some have tried to say I can't be a little as an age regressed adult and even bullying me over it.
I can be cute as a girlie in a pure age regressed side with nothing sexual in that space and I have every right to be that person. I am a girlie gurl after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment