Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Are you ready for it Jo?

In my actual childhood I was caned with good reason although in my experience at least some of the stories and a good many photos taken for various publications depart from how we experienced it, not least in most times at school it was at least over over your underwear if not your skirt or trousers not least with being co-ed and having male and female staff.
That being said there are things to be said for the approach depicted here.
 
First off having shown me the cane you are to use on me, you  have my dressed pulled up and me bent over the desk. You hold your hand over the small of my back where my knicker elastic is, pressing, reminding me of my vulnerability and your control over the situation unfolding.

Grabbing hold at the sides, with me still bend over the desk you roll my knickers down, lecturing me as my bottom is now completely exposed adding to my feeling small and powerless.

Holding me down by the side, you begin applying the stinging strokes across my cheeks as it makes it impact with red welts in complete control, making sure I never forget this unpleasant experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment