Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Being little Wednesday

Hi it's the what's Jo gonna post Wednesday here edition after a few concerns about an Aunt of mine who had Covid and having quite a laugh in littles chat on Tuesday.
 First off of the bat, Dad got a build a bear jacket for a bear and gave me the hanger expressly to put on the my door handle which kinda signifies I'm a little.

The other is I actually love being at the shops and helping out in the kitchen with mommy even if I have tomboyish streaks as its fun to make food and it's pretty important to know how to fix your own if you don't want to living off tv dinners and the like which aren't that healthy for you.

Learning what is what, dates on foodstuffs and what you can put together is pretty important so why is rocket science seen as more important than domestic science?  Don't those people eat???

Why not tie that in making that a wear your pinafore dress time to help bring out the more feminine side of me while we're at it?
Because the kitchen has been seen as the province of generations of women doesn't mean men shouldn't help out stacking the dish washer and that boys ought to help out too even though naturally we're eager to do what our mommies do and they need to show us "the ropes" so we can look after ourselves and any partners we may have


I also found out the name for the problem I have around hearing and being understood - it is apparently Auditory Processing Disorder - and it does tie in with developmental dyslexia which why it may of been overlooked when I was younger.

1 comment:

  1. Dear friend,
    Why aren't you playing Oaks and Pines ?
    You are a great imaginative writer !
    Please us the contact form on the Oaks and Pines website...
    B ;)

    ReplyDelete