They're not to be honest big in support like a traditional plimsoll type usually is which is what I was brought up with but they are as warm as toast once on you.
The bigger thing really is dealing with my sissy feelings which I've struggled with over the years not really seeing myself as a girl or young women and really it is time I really embraced how I see me, wearing short dresses with ra-ra skirts and lacy sleeves and socks
I just feel I have to me somehow not how either my folks or any online groups want me to be.
I just feel I have to me somehow not how either my folks or any online groups want me to be.
The changes around early December on it will be staying for the foreseeable feature as I don't see things returning to how they were and subsequent events have shown I have no desire having moved on to even act upon it.

No comments:
Post a Comment