After last weeks post which was really pretty rapidly assembled after I realized that with a few problems across the weekend I had not got around to it I think this week we may get deeper and some indication of which is for the first time in ages I am using a Windows based machine.
That place played a part in the establishment of my original blog being the direct inspiration for taking topics, be they around Trans Life, Music, Reading, the nature of Gender and Sexual identity and expanding owns own thoughts to many there that followed it.
Reading through some of the old messages still preserved reminded me very much of just how front and central that site was and why to this day the blog still has quite a high coverage given I don't push it really hard.
It was really the place where after some negative encounters online and a struggle balancing the more serious grown up side and what simply would never go away, the more little, child-like I just broke down and came out LG.
And they just accepted that.
My choice of avatar their reflected that, a girl on a swing with the forum signature line "I'll go on my swing if I want to" summed it up.: While prepared to engage with adult topics, I was to be open about my Little Sides needs. I created a spot for them there too.
That write large went into the more grown up That Boarding School Girl blog as an expanded entry.
kk

No comments:
Post a Comment