This week is little different for me in that actually I'm at home but preparing away for the best of six days under supervision.
The other thing is I have to get my packing all sorted ready for off on Friday so timeways I'm rather pressed this week while I recover from the first degree burns.
There are a few things I do wish to talk about first though of which although alluded to here and mentioned at the odd forum in the past the wordpress blog "Jo's Sp**king Blog" was deleted in early December 2017 for a number of reasons one being it had run its course becoming in some ways a dummy run for things written here although to be honest I found some of the posts I made on that were more centred around personal emotional reactions and some of them had been spliced into this blog as part of the tidying up.
The other was it was following the same drive to talk more about my needs and issues rather than a weekly write up on sp*nking and being sp*nked as this blog did so I didn't feel I needed to similar blogs.
The other is I have put a few original "Angels" posts in rather like there's some from "Experience Project" as like that place, Angels is closing and the best of those posts deserve a home which they've been given.
There won't be a post next week as I won't be around and really I haven't the time to do that and get ready so we'll resume on or about the 26th.

No comments:
Post a Comment