Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Easter happenings

It's the Wednesday before Good Friday and just what the heck is going on here?

Golly gosh Rory had gotten hold of my Egg  on Monday and wasn't for handing over so I fight him paw by paw to get it back. He can go get his own!



I prefer Thornton's chocolate to Cadbury's and this egg had nine individual chocolates with it too in separate box.
 
By Thursday this was the last egg remaining to nom having gotten my paws so sticky that in the past Mommy had to wipe them with a dishcloth otherwise I'd of  gotten caked in it and so would the door handles.

It's easy enough for me to get in trouble for leaving chocolate stains in the throw over covers on our furniture given everything goes flying when it's in my paws!

On Monday I listened to the final day of the top 200 songs as voted by Boom Radio listeners concluding what had been a good few days sat remembering some, the memories associated with them including songs I hadn't heard in ages.

The top song was A Whiter Shade of Pale performed by the Procol Harum from which the Nice and Emerson, Lake and Palmer the prog rock group were formed.

I grew up at an early age listening to the Hair soundtrack with words we never used at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment