Saturday, December 2, 2017

Reflections on what spanking is for

Well, I got my two new usb memory sticks to replace the defective HP one I mentioned last week which appear to be faster at not just reading but writing too as it took me less time than usual to transfer over the read only HP ones contents to them and then add anything that of necessity had been stored on the laptops own hard drive tidying up as needed.


That's as much techno stuff I really need to say here but for a few days I've been suffering with a migraine which has slowed me down although thankfully I had already written Monday's littles blog and have an idea of the next ones text in mind.


There are a few things I do feel like saying of which one is don't like clumsy mini-modding by people who may be new to a place around rules that it is obvious they don't quite understand more or less implying I had broken it.


The second is almost a constant refrain which is the main reasons why you don't go into detailed talk around childhood spanking on adult only sites are, firstly it's not a site about spanking minors so it's off topic, some people would write accounts of childhood spanking lingering in great detail author clearly enraptured as if we really wished to read it and that sadly such an account could be a thinly disguised depiction of an actual child having (one hell of a) spanking in which instance it might be argued we hosted 'child abuse' material that not only would trigger those of us who are child abuse survivors but also bring unwarranted attention that also has the potential to put members at risk of investigation.


Of itself it has nothing to do with spanking been associated with some as sexualized and the site reason for existence is seeing spanking as a NEED for some adults and it's application as being therapeutic rather than providing sexual gratification although there is a sub forum for those who do have sexual feelings arising from it.


For me spanking has been a therapeutic experience helping me deal with my feelings and at times tailspinning impulses, helping with other areas of my regressed life in helping me deal with my childhood, providing necessary structure and discipline I truly needed.


I have had people now fortunately banned suggest my age regression is not real, that I do not get into a regressed space with those very much child-like thoughts and even words using cuss words on that site.

Like in their world only Age Play is real and even question who I am even though people who look for that will find proof positive I'm Jo not Joe or Rob not to mention plenty of people have had face to face interactions with me and know this.


My regression doesn't need tainting with presumptions of supporting child abuse (which is really sick given some of the stuff I've had in my life) or just being for sexual gratification and that latter in particular really does make me wonder why I joined as I expressly rejected that whole scene and this non sexual approach is what caused me to join.

[Edited 12/7/2017]

No comments:

Post a Comment