Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Happy Xmas


*** MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS ***

I've pretty much finished my present buying and card writing stuff now so we're on the waiting in for people to arrived in a random "I was just passing" fashion to drop things off and for anything here to be exchanged with coffee.
I love Christmas but I'm not so sure I'd want it everyday.
Great news following from December 6ths entry, the infamous blocklist with its dubious claims has been removed in the basis that people on it are inactive or have reformed.
Reformed certainly was the case here as that was what I did after some technological stuff to throw people off the scent  was work on that with the community I joined making sure I didn't repeat the single mistake and worked on earning my reputation back as I now have more followers than I did back then. As well, I established the "PSJ" tumblr on a totally different account focused on more Age Regressed adult little stuff with the odd post about spanking in it to keep it well away from minors.
Your regular service will resume on December 27th when I get around to typing some kind of a review thing and I sincerely hope I actually have functioning central heating as it's darn cold even at half past three in the afternoon anywhere outside the front room with its gas fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment