Wednesday, March 12, 2025

Going around the sun 2025 style

As you *may* of managed to work out it was my birthday last week but it just missed the publishing schedule which is why it is I'm writing about it today.

I had a number of cards from family and friends even if some were a bit late arriving with the recent extreme weather effecting when individuals could get out to mail them and also the UK wide delivery network.



Unicorns are such a cool creation, indeed I have a number of unicorns and one person I know, my BFF sent me this lovely card through the mail.

I went out for midday lunch with family to celebrate to a local public house that does home made cooking with big chunky carrots and home prepared roast potatoes so I opted for a Turkey roast with cranberry sauce. Apple sauce never did that much for me to be honest.

I followed that up with home made Apple Pie and vanilla ice cream which was really scrumptious having lots of flavour and texture. I don't like mushy apple flavoured filling in fruit pies.

I had birthday wishes from the site that's the home of 'George' and the Famous Five and other Enid Blyton favourites and some forums including GT, the LG camp chat room and the classical music thread of a music site who put up with my regressive side pretty well.

That ties into having by way of presents one classical music disc plus two records pre-ordered that I'll write about at some point, some money and chocolate.



1 comment: