Wednesday, March 5, 2025

What is it all about?

 

Unlike some in the Community, I never coveted anything other than a younger image simply because I never felt it and that's quite apparent when it comes to things tomorrow where nothing grown up is taking place. 

All I wanted was the old-new childhood experience I didn't have at the time, to present in the ways I preferred, to play with and play more girl-like games while being to prepared to play a bit more "rough" with boys where I enjoyed what they were doing the odd time and be referred to as that girl, following here own interests rather than being told "No, you cannot do that cos it's only for girls".

So for me the arguments won for girls to play football ("Soccer"), do more physical things previously reserved for boys are things I hold with even if they were not part of the period I originally experienced and I see no reason why if I wish they cannot be part of my own Now.

There are some who think when we are together everything should be as it was but that is something I really cannot agree with.

Things moved on for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment