A note to any of my followers, you're very welcome here cos while some of our interests are different, we have much in common and can learn a lot from each other.
As a good number of you know, several of us are off to Sammy's picnic just outside London this weekend, where no doubt we'll be on our best behaviour with her partner and a few groan ups present so I'm writing this early as I need to get my stuff all together and we know whose responsibility that is, don't we? In 2025 I have to stuff!(lol)
That means routing out the handy compact camera and charging it and the phones up ready for off besides packing the case for the rail trip that will involve overnight stays which is important as we're marking the tenth anniversary of the death of a close friend in tragic circumstances.
Getting everything to work out was a bit touch and go but I think it matters

No comments:
Post a Comment