Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Welcome to the New Year

One begins a new year almost as it began with annuals for the year but at least some questions about the online world I do inhabit because the recent changes at Tumblr that I have talked about elsewhere do bring into mind the need to have this blog because I can only share it  privately with my BFF and at F.A which is a tiny audience for a not inconsiderable effort on my part to keep it fresh.
The same changes pose some long term questions around Tumblr and of my second account as most of people it was for are no longer around and part the reason for setting it up - being able to reference the odd minor unfriendly thing are no longer permitted.
The only account I really enjoy making  is my major Cglre sfw age regression which was the very first account I ever had and have partly remade because it's just that- a regressed spot- where I enjoy being a kid again even if the juvenile hi jinks of the odd person is an irritant.
The good news is it's no so far off first First Littles Camp of the year and we're already planning the Summer one which again is really more the stuff I need in my life than anything really adult and that makes me happier than just pounding at the keyboard.
Sometimes people don't get this thing with me, my liking of wearing things more akin to school uniform comes from the sense in which I am and visualize myself as that eternal child in the wrapper of a much bigger whole.
That whole directs me as that "eternal child" so for me everything I say and do comes from a childs space -littlespace- and so everything that happens within that is governed by what would be right for n actual child of my own era and so has nothing to do with adult services, d/s dynamics, sexual acts or thoughts and so on.
All relationships between adults and I are and remain at the paternal family parental level equating more to Parent/child than anything D/s.
It's not the hardest thing to say but a lot harder to get people to see it as it is and online the confusion leads to inappropriate following, comments and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment