Wednesday, January 30, 2019

That Boarding School Girl gets a Tumblr!

I have been busy this week and no doubt will be be into the week after with a project that was half realized earlier last week until I decided it wasn't radical enough.
Anyone who knew me especially at Fur Affinity or heck face to face knows just how mixed my feelings are around social media and Tumblr as it applies to me having been through a number of sites in over ten years.
What I don't like about contemporary social media is the tendency for it to be an echo chamber of right on usually left-leaning views that discount many things are actually beyond settled even by academics and other "experts" in those fields.
This often moves into areas where groups disallow alternative views however respectfully expressed because they make others uncomfortable and to placate this sites have rules that also block whole views not merely hateful speech, incitement to commit assaults, terror related acts or harass.
Other issues abound one being Tumblrs change in Terms of Service last year that left swaves of people who wanted to share and discuss topics either removed outright or facing an often inaccurate flagged image like that of a boy scout reading a comic annual full clothed with the account shut into NFSW in seconds as "protection".
Those changes also prevent me from publishing a link to this blog where ironically I can't at 'adult sites' too cos surprise surprise they don't like talking about anything connected to childhood
It's like your too adult for Tumblr but not sufficiently adult for "adult content" spots.
Anyway I did mention changing the avatar at my other Tumblr whose long history I'll spare people but it's enough to say the main difference between that and my more mainstream age regression community is that on outset following on from two successors and a more Sfw Caregiver/little one I had up to January 2016 was talk about and pictures of school uniforms in the context of regression to being a school age child studying and limited talk and tame images connected to spanking which is part behaviour management and part regressive, being a non sexual part of actual childhood I am comfortable with in legally adult life being administered as part of the whole Age Regression package.
One reason to change was Tumblrs rule changes drive a a carthorse right through the latter, wiping tame images, communities and so on and secondly it removed the barrier to having in effect a sfw age regression tumblr that had school uniform talk targeted at over 18's from being a secondary of the main one as all contentious content was banned anyway so provided there was no linkage it would work.
Conceptually it ties in with my That Boarding School Girl blog on Blogger having that bit more maturity about it which had a lot to do with naming it. 
Thus I decided to bit the bullet remaking and rebuilding in places the Tumblr to focus yes on that age regression but free from the hysterics sometimes found in communities with chunks of under 18's, still have the uniform talk but short of the briefest possible mention on the about page nothing around spanking.
Instead I decided to focus more on things around personal development and youth movements from childhood that run through part of my age regression what you might call the Second Chance School to move on within limits.
Again those of you who have met me know how much moving on and "self improvement" always have been and are core things about me so I thought that could belong in their that helps differentiate the mainstream CGLRE on and the non com for over 18's version.
That's what I've been doing and that's fine
Link: That Boarding School Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment