Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Making plans in Joville


I might as well begin where we left off and say the Sanriotown.com site eventually fixed its security certificate issue without actually acknowledging really somebody's job is to ensure they keep it up to date and apply the new one which considering this potentially could resulted in breaches of Children's Data is pretty serious.
One advantage in having your browsers information used with your Google Account is it always stays in step across different machines so if you've been as online as long as I have you can whip out the old laptop and edit the bookmarks as sites either lose all interest to you, Tumblrs get removed or sites have shut down for good  in the knowledge every machine you use will now be updated.
This probably is something I should of done a while back to be honest but the idea of doing to separate machines one by one put me off.
That said the new machine is working out fine for things like chatting with my BFF when the laptop isn't just overkill but takes a while to boot up and then runs warm which on a day like Saturday when it was almost 30 degrees C is the last thing you need as your sipping water by the beakerful, trying to stay cool.
One of of staying cool emotionally is listening to various kinds of classical music so I've spent part of the last week listening to a both the last disc in a set of Mozart Sonatas I have been collecting and a box of recordings by the Austrian conductor Herbert von Karajan that I used to own on record when I was younger.
I have decided what to do about the original Fur Affinity account that I got locked out of about three years ago and ended up having to remake it moving over pictures and the like as mysteriously it became unlocked but by this point there really was little point moving my posts back there because having made the current one home especially having got everyone who was following before to follow the new account.
Instead it'll be my secondary for the odd littlespace post that might go into my feelings and those bits of my life like spanking that doesn't easily slot into the other especially because of the Tumblr changes from November and December of last year that made it impossible to post links to this blog on it and effectively prevented me from posting anything that linked regression, emotion regulation issues and spanking on that site in the way one account I had on their did (and was much loved).
It isn't that there aren't some sites that do permit spanking talk (or even images) it's more that many of those that do go into fetishes like 'extreme' sissification, bondage, gore etc which I don't feel remotely comfortable with even if one is okay with caregiver/little relationships that may include nonsexual spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment