Monday, July 8, 2019

July weekend edition

Golly gosh, it's been a bright warm week here where I've been out of doors visiting the woodlands nearby, seeing quite a lot of bees, birds, the odd butterfly and dogs while about with plenty of summer meadowland too.
Quite a few people have been working on their gardens as we have too putting in new features like our ducks, putting compost down for the new plants and pulling up the weeds not just in the garden itself  but also at the edges and between the paving slabs with the literary cat putting in an appearance
I've been on my swing in the front corner side garden a good number of times too with just a top and shorts on going whee through the air which just so relaxing apart from spinning the odd record like this one.
Actually I first bought that in August 1995 and it is quite valuable as it was available for a very short period of time.
I've been using my Chromebook quite a bit as it save the time, especially the heat generated from the main laptop for chat and talking with my BFF although the new one will need to be set up in few days, just as soon as the hand book comes  then gradually adding the various programs and that I need before I can phase the old one out, confident by that point I know how to do things on it.
Things I have got arranged are my tickets to catch a train so I can get a lift to camp and back at the end of the month and printing the quiz questions with answer sheet off.

No comments:

Post a Comment