Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Paws

I will be away this week and so I'll be pawsing this blog until my return when I should be able to pick up from where I was with a fresh entry which is what I prefer to do.
I will be reviewing posting frequency on here to make better use of my time and to ensure I'm happy with the quality of the posts I make in that time. 
To me that makes sense. 

 Something else that can happen is I would be bend over a chair or desk and have my knickers taken down for a spanking or like last time a a pretty good dose of the cane if the one who looks after me feels I'm in need of it.
That is my bottom at the start of being taught a lesson it needs.
To be blunt, there are times when badly need a reminder that will sink in like that so I'm glad of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment