Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Activated in July edition

Reactivated original account at FA now restyled as Secondary seems to be going well as just the spot for writing at a pace that suits me about how I'm feeling, this life and all that's in it to the point the Avatar is this one which is sufficiently different and yet capturing a chunk of being me.
The long awaited New laptop is actually here and indeed this was written on it  although confusingly it came with a sticker and piece of paper saying it needed the 25 character code for authorizing windows entering although checking on Settings, Authorization and Updates showed it HAD been activated by "Digital License" one of two methods allowed under Windows 10 by Microsoft (they expressly use the word "either" between "digital license" and "product activation code").
That was as well as being dyslexic I find reading them especially when they use easily confused characters like B and 8 in small type and usually need support with it like someone who can read!
I've got the Quiz Question and worksheets printed off ready for Camp come the end of the month and my rail tickets for a lift down enroute, catering seems to be sorting itself out as is meals.
With all the other stuff that's been around me this and having to think about it has helped keep my thoughts out of the darker more riskier areas so the only things I need to concentrate on is getting a tablet review so I can have some more to take with me and getting my regular ones in town this week.
Until next week, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment