Monday, July 22, 2019

Introducing Oswald

It's been a little wet with showers across the week and indeed as this was typed up it was poring down heavily thoughts turned to indoor stuff.
 One thing I am very partial too is plushies and this one recently joined the collection that has been seen by a fair few people here like disability assessors of late as I don't believe in hiding this part of my life.
Oswald joined the menagerie a week ago being a gift that came from Northwich, Cheshire and flow down from the fireplace for his picture to be taken.
There has been just minor adjustment of the exposure as I get to grips with a newer photo processing program but that's about it.
I will be away next Monday so while there will be a blog issue coming out, I won't be around the usual sites posting links as a bit of being away is about digital detoxing apart from the rough internet where I'll be.
While I respect those who need to check works emails while away, personally I don't and so leave all such stuff behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment