Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Regressive correction

Tumblr's ownership is changing on Sept 26th but that's not going to alter this blog purpose one bit.

 
Reading is one thing I do like and I have read Juliet at the Chalet School a few times with the reminder of that series together with Enid Blyton's boarding school series for good measure. 

One thing that has always been a bit of an issue is I find I really need corporal punishment running across my life as my own ability to regulate my emotions or have the foresight to see how I am carrying on has an affect not just for me but on others is not good.

 
You might think suggesting quietly I didn't do something would work but I just ignore such 'low voltage' approaches  being poor on picking up clues.

 
On the other hand just raising a voice doesn't really work with me I'd be so over stimulated by that I'd go straight into oppositional behaviour mode, challenging you to the bitter end.

 
You find what tends to work for me is you just take over and give me something that can't be argued with or ignored - a well spanked bottom held down firmly so I have to have endure it to the point I surrender my behaviour and accept your limits.

 
This includes a discrete lifting of my skirt and a firm smack being delivered to my bottom as anyone important comes in to remind me to behave and the consequences that just happen if I don't before I have done anything.

 
To be honest I like people when I'm like this just with prior approval (as all else is technically assault) to feel free to just take me to one side and spank my bottom for me whenever they feel I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment