Monday, September 2, 2019

Autumn replacements

This week has been a bit busy with getting some basic ideas for an upcoming event sorted out, finishing off some redone MiniDiscs and out doing various things for folks so I did a bit a check through my stuff.
I mean how many of us know our sock draws intimately when I noticed a few of mine were rather bobbled and even had worn bits around the heels and that  so I needed to replace several pairs.
No, this isn't featuring a record review although there's a Mars Bar going if you get one hidden somewhere here but these are new long socks in grey featuring bows cos I'm a Neko!
Bows also happen to be very pretty too as well as super smol and are vailable from regular children's and schoolwear suppliers cos I'm small really.
I also have a new coat too which is as well given we can have rain or snow  from late Fall through Winter.
The good news is the all the old socks get turned into textile fibres that can be use to make new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment