Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Getting ready for off

This weekend I'll be away where no doubt they'll be an account at some point on the other blog so this week I'm tying up loose end of that, sorting out clothes as I'll need something more "Muggles" as we'll be going out where those not familiar with the world of littles will be so it's best not to wearing that turn heads.
 It's getting cooler so my thicker coats and socks are coming on so they'll be with me when I'm away as we'll be outside for quite a bit of the time.
Actually I just love being out of doors anyway in all but the most inclement of weather conditions  walk in and around the open countryside, taking in the autumn sun and fresh air and most probably have a camera on me as we may go for a walk too.
That was what I loved as a kid and still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment