Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2019 in Joanne's Dorm


I usually write year reviews on blogs around this time and I have already done the one for my main adult little girl one  already which I don't feel that much of a need to boilerplate over using a printing term to this blog.

This blog as you may of noticed has had something of a make over and one area has been writing about my times away and as this blog was always originally about my emotions, what I felt about it, how I coped because I'd be lying if I didn't say I find situations  at times trying especially anything new.

This year I built in what I had been doing the previous year being more physically active, exercising my abilities to focus on things and recall which is something I struggle with because if I don't then quite simply I lose out by not being able to enjoy things.
The fact it is out of doors is a bonus for taking in fresh air, maintaining muscle strength which I'm lacking in and cultivating some hardiness in me.

I also talked  a little about age regression on here because it  it is the main aspect of my life, what it is, how you may present as an age regressor, how being younger than your years leads to a need for oversight and for want of a better term, parental input and structures some of which do include spanking which I have spoke of although it's not a 'spanking blog'  with honesty.

I also talked about things like having a full on disability assessment that has made a big difference to my personal situation as my full set of needs has been recognized which has been a burning point ever since in my mid teens the differences between me and my peers become increasingly obvious. Age Regression is a coping mechanism that places me in the appropriate setting to have independence with support.

I also talked a a bit about my personal beliefs and values too.

The other big thing was I had discovered my no longer operable original Fur Affinity account actually was - one can only assume the database got repaired at some point after I'd made a fresh account up so I decided to use that fur just  venting around things that may go down so well on the main account and certainly there as nothing to gained from moving accounts again as you can't transfer your journals and that over easily and talking around spanking.

That I think were the themes that were looked at on this blog in 2019 and it maybe some might be revisited although Tumblr's antics remains constant for now and I'm not having issues with what I posted even though there are somethings I would like to.


No comments:

Post a Comment