Wednesday, January 15, 2020

More on my Tumblr

This week I'm talking about a change I made on the Tumblr I wrote about last week but before I get on to that, the situation was actually a bit worse potentially than I had thought.

You see, I just thought I'd been blocked and was facing a community banning where someone posts your account internet address, specifies your rule breaking and suggests people should ban you but that thank goodness did not happen as I said there was much wrong with that persons rational.

No what happened instead was they tried to have me listed as "Adult Content" for the alleged DD/lg posts which weren't in any way about that and had reported me to Tumblr management and somewhere in the emotional disturbance, I must of clicked a request a review.

Now Tumblr have said there is no Adult Content as they define it and have fully restored as sfw my account.

So to recap Tumblr who I have many issues with are saying there is nothing adult or inappropriate with my blog and they are its hosts even if this misinformed minor thought otherwise.

And that person has restored their own account!!!

With that out of the way, I'll talk a little about what I have done with that tumblr over the last few days. 

My Tumblr goes back a long time March 2013 to be exact being old in Tumblr terms  so as part of the moves ready for marking it's seventh anniversary in just over seven weeks times time it's been given a bit of a make over.

The last time it had one was just before Christmas 2016 after some business with one age regression community caused issues that it has taken years to work through so it was probably time.

One step was to remove a few posts from the early days where the people who I had reblogged something from had tagged them to things that aren't minor friendly (and much of modern age regression on Tumblr wasn't a thing then).

 I changed the avatar over to an illustration that captures the kind of girl I am, cleaning the image up too.

I changed its name to something that is more about being a younger adult little and potentially further  away from being seen as a  Cg/l  Tumblr even if I'm not given unlike a fair few others I never remade my blog entirely when I moved to Age Regression communities.

 I also decided to change the header to something more Junior reflecting my love for Paddington Bear from reading the books and watching the BBC tv cartoon series as an actual junior with this still of Paddington at breakfast with Judy sat eating hers in her school uniform.
She was of course a boarding school girl that has a nod to a more anime and fashion tumblr I have...

The previous one was more younger and whimsyish which I felt I had outgrown to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment