Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Coping with the health emergency from my den

After Monday's entry on the other blog, thoughts on here go managing in the current Coronavirus crisis which is trying because someone with my health conditions is more at risk of catching it and also I react badly to being shut in as it were.

Fortunately this part of the district is not so densely populated so while the general advice might be stay in so long as I keep to more secluded areas such as the woods and farm tracks I can cut risks back while getting fresh air.
It also tend to curb my urges when shut in to act more like a caged tiger lashing out at anyone and anything.

It is possible to get most everyday stuff from shops within walking distance without mixing with large crowds such as foodstuffs, comics and painkillers avoiding the city centre and crowded buses.

While I'd sooner be there cos I like the big stores, markets and museums, I can read books, watch dvds and play music which will help keep my mind off things particularly if I may have a slight cold avoiding making things worse.
When you're low on spoons, you are more likely to pick things up.

I can rely on neighbours and dad getting anything I may need from further away.

No comments:

Post a Comment