Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Easter 2020 edition

It's that weekend just gone although munching may well continue.
The season of the nom'ing of chocolate, that is although there is a very important spiritual side to Easter some of us hold to as well.

So I have an Egg to get through over this period which will be appreciated and a few Easter cards with chicks on them too
The other thing is although I don't exact post about every single week  is that I do mess up from time to time not least in stressful situations and times such that we're living in presently.

Just imagine a situation where you found yourself being spanked by the Easter Bunny no less not that far out of my imagination having grown up watching Bugs Bunny spank in cartoons as Miley did in a various famous photoshoot of 2018?
It might well be the ultimate spanking experience for a regressed adult little like me and what if afterwards when I said I was sorry, he gave me an Egg?
It might just be perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment