Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Many boxes, one you

 Yes I know technically I'm in a state of disgrace but I can still talk to people 'kay?

Sometimes I do wonder if people write responses to subjects rather than any critical understanding of what the question was put in the first place if my experiences around various sites are anything like typical.

One of the first things I think you need to do is get a clear indication of how that person is feeling and what it is they are looking for in terms of an answer as some people are just wanting to be given "the fix" and a pat on the back.

Others still remain very much questioning their own previous thoughts  and perhaps may be better served taking a step back and then exploring a few things which are not permanent and are less likely to cause any issues further down the line of it is they find it wasn't what they were looking for.

I think you really can rush at changing major aspects of your life without fully considering if that is you which having had a few about turns over the years I can understand.

The other thing is sometimes we are so keen to emphasis individual difference we may ignore how much we may actually share something untypical but possibly a part of what makes us unique.

There's nothing wrong with having a different interest or hobby than your peers, you're you in all that as much as having my disabilities makes me what I am too to the point I wouldn't not want to be me as much as it is a challenge at times.

1 comment:

  1. I trust that Miss Green will be able to find time to cane you when you visit her for the Fireworks party. It sound like you need very regular reminders to improve your behaviour.

    Tracy.

    ReplyDelete