Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Putting or being put in your place?


Well, how do you think such a magnificent attempt to usurp authority is going to go here and is there indeed a way her "good time" can end up being anything but thinking she's calling the shots now?

I mean when in the past I tried tell someone what they could do when I'd really crossed them it never ended well invariably worse than if I'd of just got on and took whatever they had decided to do when it came to making  me pay for it.

Has anyone ever got away with that?

I'll be away for a few days and better be good I guess but as I'm likely to have to get my behind in gear packing my stuff, remembering to lock the door when I get out early I'll conclude by thanking everyone for following  as this blog is hardly promoted and for your comments.

Regards  Jo.

"Red bum at night, right tearful day to stay"

No comments:

Post a Comment