Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Changed plans II


No sooner than the ink appears to have dried on last weeks entry than things appear to have gone into full reverse.

It now appears we ARE going to the Ikklespace picnic as the things around getting a connection to travel with to the venue have changed although I had said at the outset I was prepared to travel the day before if needed.

Indeed in the past that was looking at my notes, journal entries and that, it was exactly what we did and presumably for that very reason, the difficulty of getting a train that would allow me to be picked up around three hours before the start which is midday.

While due to the person not quite knowing what they were doing in the early evening getting from the station to them could involve getting a taxi rather than them picking me up things are not fully inked in, travel itself is so tickets are here albeit needing special delivery to be sure of being here before travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment