Wednesday, July 26, 2023

The options and perils that come...


 The great thing about shorter skirts is you can experiment with how much bare leg you wish to have on display from none with tights or leggings, over the knee or thigh length socks or ankle socks all of which can send out different signals.

I don't tend to like longer skirts not least they kind of make me look a bit "too old", too died in the wool and really when I'm in a better place mentally I'm not like that being more lively or indeed playful although I can get carried away which is an occupational hazard of being a little.

Of course you still have to keep some modesty if you don't wish to hear off stage "tut-tut's" if not followed by some sort of sanction so you're holding on to the sides if it's windy and having keep you legs together and that when sitting.

On the other hand making it that I just have to might be the kind of thing some would feel was good training.

No comments:

Post a Comment