Art by @lapincharm
This weekend I should be away for a few days a sort of Easter weekend a week after the event thing recruiting something we'd of loved when officially at least we were younger having got the arrangements made.
Easter as in the official one was okay with Easter Cards and a couple of white chocolate eggs as they do suit me better from the point of view of not feeling sick or getting headaches that always plagued childhood easter and christmas's.
Unfortunately the best laid plans were somewhat messed up by receiving information regarding a child to whom I am a named Aunt to getting in extremely serious potentially liberty depriving offences and being arrested (The exact nature I'd sooner not go into) .
The Grump informes me Tuesday he had no sleep his mind continuing to mull over it thinking about how it all came to be, what if things may of been different, what did he do "wrong" even to the point of what would might get him off.
Well for one thing professionally I cannot think of a single reason why he should "get off" given the damage to other peoples lives and for another with being on the receiving end of these types of crimes personally I find it deeply traumatic to be mithered about this stuff.
Where is my sounding board dealing with the emotions this is bringing back for me???

No comments:
Post a Comment