Sunday, February 15, 2009

Explosion

Oh lordy, I really blew it this week or rather others did for me because of some activity when in a voluntary post I did, I was outed as a little that  come as I guess as a shock for my colleagues.
This was bought about by a  group of losers who didn't get the proposition, your site, your rules to the point of being banned who  then started looking for hidden bits of my life like the bits around spanking and regression and so on, deciding to repost them on some site they own  for all to see.
The strange thing  is I've been implored to hold my head up high by the powers that be what I do and think what I do  offsite is my own affair however bizarre it may seem to others and I will be supported.
It actually makes me cry so much that they care.

No comments:

Post a Comment