Saturday, April 17, 2010

Onesies?

Let's get one thing straight. Although some of things I talk about are classed as 'adult' in truth they are more from my own childhood, the values I was brought up and so are a continuation and in parts a plea to a return to child-like norms and being treated they way we were rather than anything that routed in bdsm or so-called 'adult services' although I'd be the first to say children are best being children and only should explore more of this, should they feel a need to after becoming adults able to understand and consent to some of ideas.
 One thing I think would be good for me is as far as is practical to make as much of everyday clothes I have as reflective of my state of being a child so 'sensible' adult nightdresses would be best replaced say by either childrens motif ones or say a one piece all in one 'onesie' to help uplift more of that headspace.
l

No comments:

Post a Comment