Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The sissy side of Jo.

Whenever I've talked before about fashion  and me mainly it's been around the whole kind of image of myself with some variation of an 'A' line skirt coming from the waistline down as I'm more a girly gurl in that regard more inclined to stomp my feet at the mere suggestion of anything when it comes to over wear with legs screaming "I'm not a boy" at the top of my voice (or what's left of it!).

The bigger amount of what I have talked about has been more school uniform based as much because a large part of me harks back to those days and would sooner go back to them.




I was reminded of this while looking at what needed to go as part of general taking stock I have and keeping only things that are great shape but really there's been another side that can go in with a love of cute stuffies.

Frilly,  a cross between sides of "little girl" and sissy gurl something like this is really up my alley even if I may need help getting dressed

No comments:

Post a Comment