Thursday, November 15, 2012

Out of school attire for me


If there is a point regarding my presentation between Junior and being more mid teen or older, then in so many ways this is it, not being so far removed from some of things I was experimenting with two years ago.
The knitted top is very much me as I like knitwear that has patterns by they plaid like this one or say more motif ones like Liquorice Allsorts that were popular a few years back that you might wear with say crop top or something underneath rather than to display a blouse.
Red is a perfect match for my complexion.
The skirt is right too being more a pleated skater style simulated leather one which has enough of the younger kittenish bits in for me.
It's not school girl but it can be out of school time attire for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment