A good good while back anything really "girlie" used to really send me skipping off to the table to hide under but over the years things have changed.
Heck I did mention the odd thing about overall changes within some time ago so something I don't usually talk about and certainly never something you'll see peeking out all ikky on this blog ever but actually some of us do a bit of the frilly albeit in a restrained way possibly cos we're exploring things. Exploring us even.
In my case probably more I just feel like sometimes being more girlie some of the time at least and something that is relatively plain with fully elasticated legs for a snug fit appeals more than some designs and I feel happy in them.
Plus I got a couple of pairs of these white frilly ankle socks to go with them and these do go just above the ankle which I prefer looking a bit more balanced with the skirt lengths I usually wear.

No comments:
Post a Comment