Saturday, January 31, 2015

Spanked Jo

So here we go two weeks in guess what?
Joanne's gotten a Stress Relief Spanking
Basically it's one that's administered when you're stressed.
It's not that I've done anything wrong (so far) but may be on the edge of misbehaving by losing my temper.
This  isn't just being administered to alleviate my stress  but also is to prevent me from getting Punishment Spanking caused by argumentative behavior or other negative attitudes building up in me.


My skirt has been pulled up and twenty swats administered across my thin knickers with a rubber soled slipper.
My bottom is stinging several hours afterward but as this is to happen to me from now on, I feel I ought be grateful for being stopped. And I am.
Thing is it also has confirmed something  important, that I'm a girl who needs to be spanked to keep me on the straight and narrow, to control my urges to lash out when beyond reasoning and what lies with the child.
The Child needs Parenting.

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that you acknowledge you need to be punished. If only more people were like you.

    ReplyDelete