Saturday, January 10, 2015

New year thoughts


I have a lot of things to think about this year like for example just how I slot my regressed life, having accepted I'll never truly be an adult around the edges of adults when it comes to getting the to understand I can never be them in a world where all to often only full adult needs are seen as those to meet.
I am working on being more upfront with people about my limitations when it comes to people may provide a service such as shops in the way I have with health professionals like doctors because there are things they can do to help and in some areas legally they are kinda meant to because the things that are difficult stem from my disabilities that I can't help.
Another thing dear reader is I NEED you to remind me that IF I don't want the spanking I WILL get for my attitudes and behaviour, then  I AM to change them because they ARE the consequences that arise from them.
That's because Nobody will accept my excuses from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment