Sunday, January 31, 2016

Final study weekend

The weekend brought on more work on my English looking at how different strucures go with different types of written work plus thing are described  and characters compared and contrasted. My Math work involved looking at ratio, portions, units and basic muliplication with division.
 Hmm as you’d prolly guess I was threatened with a spanking if I didn’t at least start on Long Multiplication and Division (no, not the diversion on the A461!) as I was starting to get stroppy which as you guys know is a bit of problem of mine when I didn’t want to do something I need to cos it’s not that stuff isn’t hard, I just don’t wanna try half the time so I make things harder for me and that’s why I’m dealt with very strictly from now on.
This kinda approach may not  everyones cup of tea but undermines what a Caregiver type relationship comes down to, You as the Caregiver are a Parental Authority Figure working with and Enforcing what we’ve agreed to help me as your Middle make the most of my abilities and cracking down on attitudes of mine that self sabotage my becoming more mature is a part of that.
During the weekend I was checked on by BFF so I had direct support across that period from someone who’s in the similar situation as I as we have many conditions in common and sadly the same attitudes, encouraging me to keep going as I did for her. This mutual support is really helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment