Thursday, December 6, 2012

Putting the play in ageplay


If you were to ask me what age-play means somewhere in it would be regressive play, that's to say play that is more child-like, you you undertake with others ideally letting out your inner kid as you relate to each other as that child.
It may involve a game and it might be that we play with a more girlish trainset, making the track up, deciding where we'd bridges and houses before taking turns sending the train around the track for hours.
Sometimes I think it's very easy to get to a situation where we may perhaps be dressed as littles or for me a Junior Middle juts doing grown up things like talking politics which we'd never had done as children.
I'm loath to say what the experience include but to me it should leave you feeling you're in little headspace, being a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment