Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Spanking therapy?

Been a bit of a busy weekend with Father's Day and what have you and so between the showers outside thoughts drifted to that thing which happens, the sometimes conflicted feelings and just what it is you get out of it beyond reinforcing a rule or lesson.
 
 

 
That was an interesting piece of research as I had noticed personally that there had been times where I felt much better in myself after a spanking whatever may of brought it on and any other part of a corrective process such as putting a situation right.

Obviously consideration has to be taken to ensuring any marks and that do heal up properly to avoid any injuries but it does make me wonder wither or not just being given a spanking if say I'm down in the dumps might not be a bad idea.
 

 Now that kind of order may just make this a "good spanking".

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment