Saturday, July 17, 2010

The needs of Jo

Looking at my other needs, not those that seem to predominate much of this particular blog rather than the other but to whom in reality they really are connected at the core like bothy my big and little sides there are few that I wish to talk about.
 One is that although I like books I struggle with my reading which is very much at a level at or below a ten year olds when it comes to making sense of the twists and turns of plots in fiction or the progression of ideas in more factual books like text or workbooks which means much of what is written for adult readers is no use to me and even some 12 plus teen fiction is too.
What I'd like is someone with more the manner and authority of  a teacher to try to help me get more from reading, understanding more of what I can read and able to share it with people as the child that in so many ways I remain.


lll

No comments:

Post a Comment