Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lessons


The whole notion of school based age play with me role playing a Juniorish school girl is a big part of me and something having oscillated over isn't something I'd deny anymore although outside of a few things around uniform, I haven't done much with it.
Although this is a Victorian classroom, chunks of this are similar to my first school such as the chalkboard, globe abacus and cane which we were most familiar with.
The sort of scene, girl breaches school rule like not doing homework, gets punished and has to sit at the desk in detention doing lines is part of that although the actual business of doing some real study  age-play age studying is the other equal part.
I wouldn't be interested in an age-play school role play that was 75% corporal punishment and the rest just socializing as for one thing it lacks authenticity for me and secondly I do actual want to learn things.

No comments:

Post a Comment