Saturday, July 3, 2010

If only...

Minimalism it has to be said was not really something I was brought up with with everything we ever owned, shoe-horned in, a skill that no doubt aided my ability to really pack a suitcase right to the brim with stuff. Indeed it was something of a standing joke between Dad and Guesthouse owners upon arrival  whenever we went on vacations that we had  more stuff for four days away than many had for ten or more overseas.
Although I never had a word for it even in those days of film cameras, I used to attempt to take pictures of myself, trying on various outfits in the room sometimes involving putting the camera on a tripod looking toward a wall or chair or just hnad holding it in front of the wardrobe mirror.
Sometimes I wish back then we'd of had a smartphone so could of taken pictures like this easily or gotten Mom to taken them for me.
That's cos I like to document my life in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment