Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I have the right...

Last week I looked at the standards that are appropriate to hybrid middle/adult  me and why this year it's important to build on that progress.

One thing that gets sometimes forgotten about especially on this blog is I do have have rights and needs when it comes to how I wish to express my gender as that person excepting of course that you need to consider where and in what context you do not least for your own protection.
I do have right to express myself if I so wish in a very feminine and somewhat cutesy form even if much of the time I do wear either child-like casual or school-type attire depending on where I am and who I am with.
This is at the far end of 'sugary' with me but it appeals greatly again with some consideration to what sort of context, hitting the younger side of me head on.
This is more the sort of thing you'd associate with me but I really love gingham dresses and they cut of most traditional school type ones does flatter my figure well so I like to wear them when I'm with people who have responsibility for me.
I don't have a major issue with pants, indeed where I'm from it often got very cold and you'd be glad of the coverage but to be honest I generally prefer skirts and dresses with shorts being good for either play or walking as you don't want your flowing dress stuck on the brambles!
Just nobody should define who and what I am except me.

No comments:

Post a Comment