Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Being grown up week


I've been dealing with a few things over the last week, some unexpected, some not but there's a few common things in common to them all.
The main thing has been getting things organized for a couple of days away fairly soon one which was a complete surprise from a friend of mine who is very aware of this whole life of mine to the point of being prepared to spank me where needed so I've had to get the details of that agreed and sort the transportation out as non-driver.
The other is the first of the twice yearly Littles meet ups here in Great Britain over several days where a good number of spend a few days in a rented place having fun in safe secluded environment which was known about but my transportation plans got changed so I've had to stick my Big Girls pants on and co-operate with someone on their timetable so I could get their without running into issues that would put me at appreciable personal risk.
Then as ever on Tumblr a person who I followed for a while switched the Community and tag affinities to one which is more exclusionary so I had message them to see if they were still okay with people in mine following and was informed not so I was required to unfollow them so I did.
The funny thing is at the other account with a different group I have when when I need a more controlled time their they actually added me! Now do you think I can be two totally different persons?
I suspect it just show how much this community label stuff  blinds people to who the person is and the exact nature of what they post.
The thing all of these things have in common is they've required me to act in a more mature way, considering and in some ways giving more priority to their needs and wishes than my own although they are important too.
That I have is a sign of how this life is helping me finally grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment