Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year reaffirmation

Seeing this is the start of New Year one might begin this first edition of the New Year looking at resolutions which we have talked about at various sites, certainly at SN, not just the more usual things around positions, material things and pay for those that are employed but more around the things we find difficulty with and in a less overtly religious way, our moral and behavioural traits not just in how they leave us but especially the impact on others of when get it wrong.
The following is the emotional age appropriate standard for me as a child/adult hybrid expressed in a way I can understand easier
Now that isn't too tall an order for me get to grips with so keeping to it is one of my most important things this year.
What I really want you all to do is help hold me to all five points of this over the year be it in a chat room, on the threads of a forum or social media and especially face to face.
I want you to be to be fair but very firm with me being prepared to chastise me as and when I deviant from such basic social norms, learning to own the consequences of my actions to help me be as responsible as I can even with my learning and developmental disabilities.
This is what matters the most for me in Twenty-seventeen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment