That shows really what's missing ever since they regrouped using different communications.
As a kid we played all manner of games at birthday parties that if you were good, you'd be invited to apart from the party food, back then fairly simple like sticking the tail on the donkey or Blind Man's Bluff that were fun.
This was a game I remember playing that was really funny.
It's just me in the end contemplating an Exposure Value reading while clutching Theo with a bowl of ice cream at hand.
Anyway my liking plushies and cute things has always been mentioned here, at EB and other sites before arriving on Tumblr as it goes back quite some time and even Mommy knew that.
She knew I was all sweaters and skirts and now it's spring I can enjoy wearing my shorter skirts being the kitten I am.
This blog has always been electric-correction-eclectic in its scope dealing with things that broadly fit into my middle/littles life and vantage point as much as it might be easier to fill each entry with plushies and the like.
It's just me in the end contemplating an Exposure Value reading while clutching Theo with a bowl of ice cream at hand.
Anyway my liking plushies and cute things has always been mentioned here, at EB and other sites before arriving on Tumblr as it goes back quite some time and even Mommy knew that.
She knew I was all sweaters and skirts and now it's spring I can enjoy wearing my shorter skirts being the kitten I am.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment