Wednesday, March 28, 2018

One mistake and....

I had been pretty good over the last couple of months even with rather more than is desirable on my mind but I slipped up the other day  when really I had no reason to at all.
I usually get my breakfast which isn't too hard of a thing for me to do except in my rush to quickly get it rather than making sure the cereal pack top was wide enough for it come through into my bowl and if needs be widening it just poured it into my bowl and it went everywhere!
I thought I'd picked it up but was dragged back in to see there were mounds still on the floor and moreover I hadn't told anyone who could of helped me remove it all.
That meant going over a lap for a spanking because I was careless and not fully responsible in dealing with what I did.
 However I may attempt to wrap it up and sometimes cover the odd reference to  this from my other blog, one of the things I have learned truthfully I cannot contest that the use of the Hairbrush on me is very effective, improving my general behaviour.
As an implement, one thing certainly has going is it never looks at of place so it can be a 'at hand' means of spanking me no matter who may be around as nothing would suggest anything odd to visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment